Service Hotline: (+852) 3667 9288

What is process agent?

If you are a foreigner without a residential address in Hong Kong or you are a foreign company without a registered office in Hong Kong and you are you entering into a legal contract or document (such as loan, mortgage, guarantee and other banking or investment documents), you are required to appoint a process agent / service agent to receive service of process in legal proceedings in Hong Kong. With the support of a legal team, we can act as your Hong Kong process agent / service agent.