Service Hotline: (+852) 3667 9288

Working Visa

We help individuals and corporations apply for Employment Visa and Investment Visa with the Hong Kong Government.

About Employment Visa (also known as Working Visa or Work Permit)

An employment visa is required before taking up a part time or permanent, contract or temporary assignment if a person does not have the right of abode or right to land or unconditional stay in Hong Kong.

Each application is assessed based on merits. An applicant has to meet the immigration requirements.

About Investment based Employment Visa (also known as Investment Visa)

An Investment Visa is required for those who attempt to carry out a business in Hong Kong. The immigration requirement is similar to Employment Visa application; however, the applicant should prove that the company in Hong Kong can contribute to the Hong Kong economy significantly. Besides, there is no definite requirement for the investment amount, nature or scale of the business. The applicant must be the major shareholder of the business, otherwise, an Employment Visa should be considered.

Remarks: A person permitted to enter Hong Kong as a Visitor may ONLY engage in the following business-related activities: concluding contracts or submitting tenders; participating in or trade fairs (except selling goods or supplying services direct to the general public), and attending short-term seminars or other business meetings.

Please feel free to contact us for further details at
Tel: (852) 3667 9288
Fax: (852) 3667 9000
Address: 2404, 24/F, World-Wide House, 19 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong
Enquiry Form
*Contact Person
*Contact Number
*How do you know about us?
Thank you for your enquiry!
form submit error